Sunday, July 8, 2012

updates

So the poll I put up is now closed, and when I looked at all the votes, I found out it was a tie between a "cooking for critters" post and a "Munchkin and Cici's Diary" post. So I am going to do a "cooking for critters" post, and then I will do a post in Munchkin and Cici's diary after. There is also a new weekly tip coming soon. (I realize I did miss a week. oops :) ). 


Unfortunately for updates I have some very heartbreaking news. As you all may know my cat had a cancerous tumor and she had to be put down recently. She was fifteen years old. I will miss her so much. I also just lost my dog, Sheba. I'm not going to go into details yet because I'm still really upset about it.


On a happier note, Munchkin got his last shot of ivermectin, and his ear mites seem to be gone now, and his ears are just about free of debri. I plan on doing a post about dealing with ear mites in rabbits soon.


I also had Cici get the ivermectin shots too. She wasn't showing any signs of ear mites, but because Munchkin had them and they are contagious I just decided to get her done too, just as a precaution. So she still needs one more shot.


So I will put up some new posts soon, and I am working on putting together cage tour videos for both Ninja and the bunnies.

1 comment:

  1. We're so sorry to hear about Agatha and Sheba and will miss them. They were wonderful pet friends.

    Munchkin must be feeling better now that he is rid of the pests. You were so good to spot them early. Glad Cici didn't get them.

    Really looking forward to the cage tours!
    -Animal Gram

    ReplyDelete