Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Getting ready for the new bunny+ new video!

So the holidays are over, and now I am looking for Munchkin's friend. I did some shopping at Petsmart and got a bunch of supplies (which you can see in the video below) and I have got the new bunny's cage set up (I'll do a video tour of it soon) and tomorrow I am bringing Munchkin to the shelter to meet some of the bunnies. If he likes one of them, then I am going to take him/her home. So there will be lots more new bunny videos to come!!!




Here's the video:

1 comment:

  1. Love the video!!! You got some awesome stuff! I love the bed you made. The fleece is great! Oh, and I love the explanation for your spontaneous purchase for Squirt! (; I can't wait to see more videos!!!! I am beyond excited to meet your new bunny! <3
    Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete