Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Critter Corner Updates

Since I haven't blogged for a few days, and I am visiting family for a few days so I am probably not going to blog for a few more, I am getting you all up to date with all the Critter Corner news. I hope you all had happy holidays and I hope you have a happy new year.

Munchkin and Pipsqueak are enjoying their Christmas presents and the dogs are enjoying some home made dog -friendly gingerbread treats. After a large Petsmart shopping spree of mine, Munchkin and Pipsqueak are getting quite spoiled (but I can never spoil them enough). Pipsqueak has a new pink race-car and a new tube maze and a little hamster pent house (that's what I call it) on top of her cage now. She also has a dustbath that she has been having fun with. Munchkin got some toys which he has been working on taking apart and eating, some treats and a new bed. He loves his bed. I think sat in it for most of the day today. When he wasn't sitting in it he was digging fluffy bits off of it. He (well, actually probably I am) excited because he is going to be getting a new playpen. His playpen right now is three feet by three feet, and his new one is going to be four feet by six feet.

The dogs have been very happy since a few days ago we got about a foot of snow. They have been having a blast. The cat however is not happy.

The shelter critters are all doing well. Cats and dogs have been getting adopted at a pretty good pace and a rabbit, a ferret, and two guinea pigs recently found homes too. I recently helped a photographer take photos of all the small critters at the shelter, so if you want to see them check out the Kennebec Valley Humane Society's website!

Have a happy new year and be ready for lots of videos of the critters with their Christmas presents and the dogs in the snow!

2 comments:

  1. I'm very excited to see Pipsqueak's new pink race car!!
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to all the Critter Corner pets! And to their loving keeper!

    It seems in the posts that Agatha is always marching to a different tune. Cats really are independent little creatures.

    Looking at the shelter's website just makes me want to take in another pet, but I'll just enjoy your menagerie.

    -Fuzzy Gram

    ReplyDelete