Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Fuzzy Quartet!

So this is a profile about four ferrets that recently came to the shelter. The shelter has been calling them the Fuzzy Quartet. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!! Their names are Bear, Sheldon, Bobby Sue, and Tinkerbelle.

Bear is a sable ferret (I think) (sable is the coloring). He has extra dark places though. He a gorgeous ferret. I believe is the eldest of the group. He is still pretty playful.

Sheldon is a sable ferret. I don't think that they know his age. He is the biggest ferret out of the bunch. He is a very relaxed ferret and likes to be cuddled, but he does like to play a lot too. (I don't tell the other ferrets, but Sheldon is kinda my favorite). He also walks on a leash very well.

Bobby Sue is a dark eyed white ferret (I think, I am not 100% sure on the coloring) She also has a grey spot. She is a really sweet ferret. She likes to climb on me when I sit with her. (Both of the girls do). Her nickname is Trouble.

Tinkerbelle is a sable ferret. I believe she is two years old. She likes to sit on my shoulder when I take her out and likes to lay around my neck like a scarf.


They are all very playful and a lot of fun!!!  They love each other. They all like to squish themselves in the same hammock to sleep. They have lived with each other for a very long time so they are going to be adopted out together. Their giant cage is going with them to whoever adopts them.

1 comment:

  1. They sound like quite a group. I do hope they are able to find someone soon who will happily take the whole group! Do they have pictures of them up on the shelter website yet?
    Love and hugs,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete