Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shelter Profile: Jester

I know I sort of did a profile on the rats already, but I have to do this one on Jester. 


Jester is a pit bull mix. I think he is probably somewhere between 2 and 5 years old, but I am not sure. He is super sweet and lovable! (He is kind of my favorite!). He is pretty active and loves to play fetch, but he loves to have plenty of cuddle time. 


He doesn't get along super well with other dogs or cats, so he would probably be best as an only dog, but he might be fine with the right dog.


He loves his toys. He currently has a big pile of toys on his bed that he likes to lay on. His favorite toy is his kong. I gave him a kong stuffed with frozen peanut butter and dog treats this morning and he was very happy! He likes to hold his toys in his mouth and just walk around showing off. It is very funny.


He is a very lovable dog. He likes to sit in my lap a lot <3.


He isn't amazing at leash walking, but he isn't terrible. He pulls me a bit, but not so much that he is difficult to control. With some training he would be very good on a leash.


Jester is the pet of the week this week, so he has a reduced adoption fee.


Here is his petfinder page with some really adorable pictures of him:
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/20699970



2 comments:

  1. That picture with his tongue hanging out is quite funny!
    Love and hugs,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet pup! Hope he finds a home soon.
    -Animal Gram

    ReplyDelete