Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A little more about Munchkin

I've been asked a few questions about Munchkin, so here is a little bit more about him. I have no idea how old he is, I wish I knew, but the shelter doesn't know and it is pretty much impossible to tell a rabbits age after they have reached adulthood. I am assuming he isn't extremely old or anything. Rabbits typically live about 8 to 10 years. So I am hoping he's got a lot of years ahead of him. He is a pretty large rabbit. Roughly from the tip of his nose to his tail he is probably about fifteen inches give or take a few inches. I will have to measure him next time I get a chance. Right now he is snoozing. His new favorite pastimes are: licking his humans and pushing his igloo hideaway around.

1 comment:

  1. Munchkin's other new pastime is escaping his "rabbitat" when his primary caregiver forgets to latch his door!
    :)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete